The days are heating up, the sun glistens for longer and it’s that fabulous time of year where the food markets are open later and there are more opportunities for fun outings with friends and family! So how do you transition your day wear into a gorgeous night time look? Our trainer and makeup artist, Laura, shows us with this dark sweaty liner and subtle skin sheen.
This look was seen on the runway in the hottest shows including Balmain, Caroline Herrera, Rebecca Minkoff, and Altuzarra and is super versatile! It can be worn for a range of looks such as sweaty rock and roll through to urban beach babe.
Laura played around with the look pairing it with a nude lip and glammed it up with a bright lipstick. We love both looks! How would you rock this look?
Dark Liner and Sheen Skin Makeup Tutorial
Dark Liner and Sheen Skin Makeup Steps
- pply base including foundation and concealer
- Add face gloss to cheek bones, nose & cupids bow
- Contour and add blush
- Groom and fill in brows
- Add smudged eyeliner to lower waterline and upper lash line
- Apply mascara
- Finish with nude lipstick
- Want to really rock out? Apply a dark berry lip!