The lingering winter weather got you down? Move away from the dark moody makeup and hop into spring by thinking pink! Whether its pink lips, lashes or liner, pink is a fun staple in 2017.
Worn by celebrities on the red carpet (hello Lena Dunham, Kristen Stewart and Sophia Bush) and featured on the runway at Pucci, Temperley London and Marchesa, there’s no need to reserve pink anymore – embrace it now!
Our makeup artist and trainer, Shona, shares her pro tips when trying out this look at home –
- Keep your base and lips minimal and natural to make the eyes the focus of your look.
- Create your own tinted gloss to achieve a softer look! Simply mix your favourite lip shade with a high shine gloss.
Watch the full tutorial below, try it at home and share your look with us!
- Prep and prime your skin to achieve a flawless finish
- Apply a sheer base matching your skin tone and add a light contour under your cheekbones
- Bush up your brows with a mascara wand and lightly fill any gaps to balance
- Apply a coat or two of mascara to your top lashes only, keeping the lower lash line clean
- Blend a bold pink shadow along the entire length of your lower lash line
- Fuzz out the edges with a blending brush
- Finish with a soft pink gloss brushed across your lips